Close this search field.

My online procedures

All your water-related procedures online.

Paying my water bill

According to my municipality

I am moving in or out

Opening/closing a water contract

Request for a compliance check

Compliance check

I am selling, who should I contact for the conformity contract?

Compliance check of wastewater connections for property sales

Are you selling your property and need a sanitation compliance check? Make the request to your operator using the contact details below.

Technical assistance to respond to emergencies involving water supply or drainage in public networks. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from your local operator: Eau Agglo - 04 68 08 31 37

Water Agglo Perpignan Méditerranée

I am moving in or out

Do you want to open or close your "water account"?

If you move house, you will need to close/open your "water account". Please contact your local water company.